Your ICA ID number functions as your username and password.
If you need additional assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you are logged in, select Review My Account to see your current checkouts, overdue items and A/V equipment bookings.
You may place a hold if the book is available or checked out.
To place a hold follow these steps:
1. Locate your item in the online catalog.
2. SELECT "Place a Hold"
3.Select Place Hold again.
4. After you select "Place Hold," you will then need to log in to your account using your ID # for both logins.
5. Then select "Log in and Place Hold."
6. You will see that your HOLD has been placed.
7. To verify your HOLD, you can select the HOLDS link.
8. You also have the choice to cancel the HOLD if you would like.
9. You will receive an email telling you that you can pick up your item from the library, and you will see your item in "Holds Ready for Pickup."
To renew your items, select Renew My Materials. If your items are eligible for renewal, you can renew some or all of your items.. If you are not eligible to renew but would like to continue using your items, stop by the library or email email@example.com.
When logging into a database you may be asked for a PatronID and PIN for access. Use your Interlochen ID as both your PatronID and PIN. See example below.